about 2 years ago
We hope you're ready for BeaverHacks Winter '21! We have some important information regarding Team Placements (for Free Agents), Opening Ceremony, and Project Proposals.
Team Placements (for Free Agents)
- All Free Agents should have received an email this afternoon regarding team placements. If you have not received an email and had requested to be placed on a team, please email us ASAP at email@example.com.
- Please have 1 team member fill out the Team Sign Up Form by Wednesday (12/16).
Opening Ceremony - Wednesday (12/16) @ 6:00 PM PDT
- Be sure to tune in! We will be going over hackathon deliverables (such as the project proposal, project submissions, and project demos). The Opening Ceremony will be recorded and slides posted afterwards.
- Zoom link will be posted on slack under #announcements!
Project Proposals - Due on Wednesday (12/16) by 11:59 PM PDT
- Please submit them in #proposals.
- At minimum, please include Team Name (the same one from the Team Sign Up Form), Project Name, and Proposal (short description of what your team is planning to do/make).
- If you have any questions, we'll be going over proposals during the Opening Ceremony. Feel free to look through the FAQ as well!
Hackathon Club Slack Workspace
- Make sure you're a part of our slack workspace (osu-hackathon.slack.com)! Most of our updates will be posted on slack under #announcements.
If you have any questions, feel free to DM any of the officers, post on #help or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're glad to have you all on board! Thanks! :)
- OSU Hackathon Club Officers